terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

Heroin


I've been fed since the very start by your poison
That you breastfed me with, that you gently dropped into my ears
From your venomous mouth I heard about everything
So many lies I believed in, always the right word to speak

You held me in the shadows and now I'm afraid of light
We've been in the dark for so long
How come I would bite the hand that made me strong?
As you are the mother, I am the son

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer
That what you told me since the day I was born
And if I was once inside your womb
So what does it mean, mom?

You are, You've ever been, My heroin
Trapped me, hiding me from the world
Making me your plaything, a toy, a machine
Today this ends here

I will be no longer the guardian of your fears
Deal with your misery, this is the ending of you and the beginning of me



Nenhum comentário: